Do you find the area of electronics to be your passion? Do you have a specific area of expertise and like to work as team to reach the overall goals of a project? You know have the chance to work at a Swedish IoT specialist with some of the most interesting IoT and wireless projects around.
We are now looking to strengthen our hardware development team with a senior hardware developer that brings experience, energy and drive to our hardware team. With a big flora of projects, there are always new things to learn, create and design. As a part of an experienced team within all disciplines, the sky is the limit.
You will be part of our very skilled HW team that today delivers everything from small wearables, IoT systems and satellite dish controls, to VR headsets, high power DCDC as well as high speed digital design.
As WSI is a design house, we work exclusively with projects that are developed in-house. In other words, all work is undertaken in our office in Kista where you have access to the full knowledge of the team.
Come join us!
Wireless System Integration – WSI – supports companies in developing and industrializing their products within Internet of Things and advanced radio.
Since 2002 we have been making things Wireless by WSI™. The WSI team has long experience from delivering complex projects and mobile products. We provide a flexible resource that takes a product from idea to volume production. Our experienced in-house team ensures quality in every step of the way.
This is you
We are looking for you with a dedicated interest in electronics in embedded systems.
You have the ability to plan, take own initiatives and work independently, as well as a team member.
You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience, in the fields of embedded systems, electronics or mechatronics.
We put great emphasis on your attitude and eagerness to learn as well as to make others grow.
Application can be written in Swedish or English and will be processed continuously. Last day to apply is 8th of June.
For more information about the position, please contact Lars Wattsgård +46 709 381 386
- 5+ years in the industry
- Experienced in hardware designs of embedded systems with advanced micro controllers/CPUs with high speed interfaces such as DDR memories, Ethernet, Power over Ethernet, USB, HDMI etc.
- Experienced in DC/DC and LDO based designs for embedded systems were power consumption must be very low, e.g. in battery powered devices.
- Good knowledge of how to make a design that will meet the relevant type approval and certification requirements.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools such as Spice. We need a person that really appreciates and understands the need of proper simulation in the design phase.
- Experience in Altium for schematic diagram is a great plus.
- Experienced in writing technical documentation in English is important.
The person needs to be a real team player that can listen to other people’s ideas and even be a role model and tutor for younger engineers. He or she will typically be one of the main contributors regarding the HW portion of a project. It is however not a project management role.
As WSI has a stronghold in wireless communication, it is of interest to have experience with RF of any kind. As this competence is strong in our company, it is however not mandatory.