We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer
Do you find the area of software development to be your passion?
Do you have a specific area of expertise and like to work as team to reach the overall goals of a project?
Do you like to drive and work together with your colleagues?
You now have the chance to work at a Swedish IoT specialist with some of the most interesting IoT and wireless projects around.
We are now looking to strengthen our embedded software development team with a senior software developer that brings experience, energy and drive. As a part of an experienced company within seniority in all disciplines, the sky is the limit.
You will be part of our software team that today delivers everything from satellite dish controls, to VR headsets and FPGA based control system.
WSI is looking to expand and develop our software team to the next level. We are targeting to grow our software team as well as taking our development environment into the next generation with CI and CD, together with the agile way of working.
As WSI is a design house, we work exclusively with projects that are developed in-house. In other words, all work is undertaken in our office in Kista where you have access to the full knowledge of the team.
Come join us!
Wireless System Integration – WSI – supports companies in developing and industrializing their products within Internet of Things and advanced radio.
Since 2002 we have been making things Wireless by WSI™. The WSI team has long experience from delivering complex projects and mobile products. We provide a flexible resource that takes a product from idea to volume production. Our experienced in-house team ensures quality in every step of the way.
This is you
We are looking for you with a dedicated interest in software development in embedded systems.
You have the ability to plan, take initiatives and work independently and at the same time being a team member.
You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience, in the fields of embedded systems, electronics or mechatronics.
We put great emphasis on your attitude and eagerness to learn as well as to make others grow.
Application can be written in Swedish or English and will be processed continuously.
For more information about the position, please contact Lars Wattsgård +46 709 381 386.
- C for embedded systems (including low level drivers)
- Experience from embedded RTOS (for example Ferrets, Segger EmbOS)
- Experience from embedded hardware platforms, (e.g. NordicRF, Cortex-M0/3) Experience of implementing power management
- HTTP(s) and or MQTT(s) for cloud connections
- Used to work in IAR Workbench, Keil as well as GNU make
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Team leader experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience in creating software architecture based on System level requirements
- Automated test
- Used to work close with hardware design (review schematics etc.)
- Knowledge in GIT, SVN
- Knowledge and experience in Jira or similar
Good to have
Competence in the follow areas:
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- IP (over WiFi and or Ethernet) Zigbee
- Cloud integration
- RF experience